In Jane's Words
As a successful real estate agent in sales, marketing and negotiating, my goal is to offer a professional, detail organized approach for your real estate experience that protects, defends, and cares for my clients interests while buying or selling a home. Having a friendly, caring attitude, I will LISTEN to your concerns and desires, so the entire selling or buying experience is quick, rewarding and trouble-free.
I love what I do and it reflects in my desire to have you as a client for life. I have a track record of very satisfied clients and they know that they can always call me for any questions today or any time in the future.
"When Experience, Technology, and Determination Matters!"
Jane epitomizes integrity, hard work and exemplary service in all aspects of her real estate transactions. A Pittsburgh native- born, raised and educated- Jane’s local expertise is unparalleled in helping her BUYERS find the right location at the right price as well as her SELLERS to strategically price their homes to capitalize on the current market. Jane is the Pittsburgh Property Expert.
Clients choose to work with Jane for her full range of real estate services, ethics, experience and expertise. Tenaciously protective of her client’s interest, Jane utilizes her expert negotiation skills to secure the best outcome for her clients. Jane’s well-planned system effectively educates BUYERS and SELLERS on every aspect of the real estate transaction process empowering her clients to make the best decisions for their needs.
As lifelong athlete, Jane’s strong competitive nature comes to every real estate transaction. Her attention to detail, exemplary communication skills, use of technology and astute negotiating tactics are key components of Jane’s skillset
• Full-time Realtor® since 2007; ABR®; e-Pro®
• Five Star Verified Zillow Agent
* RE/MAX 100% Club - Multi-Million Dollar Producer
* Negotiation Specialist
* Relocation Specialist
* Code of Ethics Trained
• Local Expert- Born, Raised and Educated in the Pittsburgh Area
• Personal and professional experience with relocation
• Marketing Specialist
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration--Robert Morris University
• Over 18 years corporate experience in sales, marketing and loan finance
• Lifelong Athlete
• Excellent communication and listening skills
• Outstanding Problem Solving skills
• Exemplary customer service
• Exceptional negotiator
• Extremely organized
• Strong leader
• Task driven
• Focused, Driven and Committed
• Graduated from Robert Morris University, Business Administration and Marketing - President’s Award - Most Outstanding Female Athlete (Volleyball, softball, Intermural, Nationally ranked for USVBA, Division Allstar, 2 MVP Awards, Team Captain
• North Allegheny High School - MVP title, WPIAL Allstar
Awards, Certifications, Affiliations
*RE/MAX 100% CLUB - Multi-Million Dollar Producer
• Certified Relocation Specialist
• Certified Negotiation Specialist
• Certificate of Excellence, RE/MAX
• Keymax Leader from RE/MAX Select Realty , May 2015
• Pennsylvania Association of Realtors, Member
• National Association of Realtors, Member
* ABR® Designation
* e-Pro® Designation
• Top Agent Award, Coldwell Banker
• As part of an Award Winning team: Chairman’s Circle, Diamond Award, Legend Award, Top One Percent, Titanium RAMP Award, Golden Hammer Award
Jane's Pledge to You
Whether BUYING OR SELLING, Jane understands the process can be complicated and challenging. Her focus is to take the pressure off of you making the transaction as smooth as possible while providing guidance for you to make clear and concise decisions throughout the process.
When selling your property, she uses industry based models coupled with cutting edge technology to ensure your property reaches qualified buyers. Using an extensive network of agents and clients, alongside online tools, her resources help to make sure the right buyer is found in record time. By utilizing creative marketing techniques and well-honed negotiation strategies, her goal is to make the sale of your property a resounding success.
Quality of service –not quantity of clients—is Jane's priority. When you call Jane Bloch you get Jane Bloch, not another team member. She is your contact from beginning to end—The Buck Stops with Jane Bloch!!
In Her Spare Time
In her spare time, Jane continues to feed her competitiveness by playing tennis, racquetball and shooting a mean game of pool. She is devoted to her faith by serving on several committees in her church throughout the years. A staunch advocate for giving back, she contributes regularly to the Children’s Miracle Network, and other local charities. She is passionate about leaving behind a better world and doesn’t flinch at getting involved in political campaigns on both the local and federal level.
Jane loves spending time with her family, travelling, cooking and reading. Her passion for sports will never end and thoroughly enjoys cheering on her local teams: Pittsburgh Steelers, Pittsburgh Pirates and the Pittsburgh Penguins!
Let's Get Started, It's Easy!
I look forward to helping you by staying on top of all details, monitoring progress, and making the buying and selling process an enjoyable one….so let’s get started by contacting me TODAY - CALL or TEXT 724-799-4682.
Jane specializes in the sale of new and existing properties in the Pittsburgh area to include, but not limited to, the areas of: North Hills, Cranberry Twp, Wexford, Pine-Richland, Hampton, Avonworth, Bradford Woods, Gibsonia, Mars, Ross Township, Sewickley, Moon, Coraopolis, Economy, Freedom, Zelienople, Avonworth, McCandless Twp. Communities in Allegheny County, Butler County, and Beaver County.